Sharing a handful of things have me excited right now:
1. I can’t stop thinking about this room. I’m so inspired by it. Possibly because it reminds me of a cool hippie version of my daughter’s room with that coral block of color (that goes onto the ceiling YES). But it’s probably just all the orange and warmth that you know is like a magnet to me. I LOVE IT AND WANT TO WRAP THIS ROOM AROUND MY LIKE A WARM BLANKET.
2. Super bummed we didn’t make it to Modernism Week, if only because I didn’t get to put myself inside this house what the heck. That living/family room situation is moving. What an update. Favorite moments: the door duh, the walls, the bar, the hot pink, the sculpture and light over the fireplace…basically every detail.
3. Also non-stop running through my mind: this light in yellow for our laundry room. I’m sure I won’t get to that space for a while, but this is the first piece that actually has me excited about a design direction. Now to convince my husband it’s a worthy splurge.
4. I know I’ve mentioned this A Frame before but then it was listed for sale and my head exploded. A Frames why do you gotta be so adorable???
5. I saw this doormat at Target and loved the weird vibe, but don’t quite have a place for it. Maybe some of you do??
6. Hoping to order some butterfly chair covers from Circa50 like I should have done to begin with! After less than two years, both of ours (shown above) have ripped and sent us crashing to the ground this week when we sat on them haha.
Hope you all are having a great week! xoxo Jenny